Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This I Believe

I believe in life that family always comes first. Well this belief is not just about you blood this can extend pass just your real bother or sister and even your parents. It can be also about your friends or the people you grew up with could also part of your family. During high school are grade started to realize that we never had any drama that was just within are grade, we never had any problem with each other we all acted the same. If we had something to say we didn't say something to someone else and talk bad about them, no we went right up to there face and we said it to them I never said we didn't have fights with each other. I mean we threw fist and got it over with. After that it was over and we moved on we were hated in high school because we would always back each other up now matter how stupid we thought the problem was and trust me there were some stupid stuff that the other grades would be mad over something but we back up are grade through anything so we did. What also bonded us closer as a family we weren't the best grade you could say but we were well liked and hated at the same time from the staff of the school which was fun because we always turn are homework in late but still get full credit for because they liked us. I can recall one instance where a kid in the grade above me turned in a paper same time and the teacher didn't say anything but we got them back he asked me what I got and I said 100 and he got a 50 and had the word late by it and I started laughing at him because of it. Another reason I live by that credo is I was in a baseball practice and I got a text from my mom saying my grandma was in the hospital so I went to my coach and said I have to go my grandma is in the hospital and he said on but you will have to sit the bench for the first 3 innings next game and I told him, I don't care and ran to my car needless to say he called me in the next day and ask how she was and proceeded to tell me that I wasn't going to sit the bench next game because how I responded to him and told him thank you for not making sit because I hate doing that and told him if I ever live again that will be why and I said baseball is my life but my family will always trump what I will be doing at that time because they cant be replaced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment