Friday, May 1, 2015

·         Which in class writing was your favorite? Why?
 The one where we watched the video and picked what thing to write in their view that was the most fun ever.

·         Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why?
 None was my least favorite it all help me out with writing and helping out in my life. 

·         Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why?
 from my first to my last I have been able to write more and more in the time you gave so one is my typing is getting faster also it easier to think on thing to pick out things I liked and didn't like about what I typed and how my sentence structure I could tell I was getting better at making better sentences.

·         If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why?
 I would change what I did in the beginning where I didn't write that much because I thought it was stupid or I didn't like typing but as we did it more and more it became more fun for me. 

·         What did you like best about this course?
The part where we had to put the story together and write about it.

·         What did you like least about this course?
 Were we had to pick 5 word and use our definition then use the other people in our group to use their word and definitions that was hard for me. 

·         What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over?
Show up a little more tried not to skip class because I didn't feel good. 

·         What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester?
 I learned that writing is pretty fun I never did it because I don't like to sit and just typed but I had to for this class.

·         What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course?
 Well I really don't know everything we did had a purpose to what we were going to talk about.

·          
·         You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade.
I’d say my in class participation and attendance were great when I was here I always participated a lot when I was here I say my in class participation would be an A but being here a B.


1 comment:

  1. Josh - Nice reflection. keep pushing yourself to write and think critically. Have a good summer. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete