Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sports, Cars, animal, outdoors, videogames, superhero movies, fireworks, bombs, superhero things,
Cars, superhero, sports
 I picked cars because I do love working on them any chance I get like it my friends need help with one they call me to help or another friends gets a call we always help each other if we don’t want to pay a lot to go to a mechanic we usually get it done in less time and sometimes better work because it’s are car I’m the electronic guy mostly I can do stereo stuff or speakers and the wiring for the car it comes pretty easy to me.
Fireworks

Fireworks are black powder and cardboard that is they use 200 to 500 grams of black powder in each cake that they are in we call them cakes in the fireworks business why I don’t know why but we do and they use chemicals on the powder to get the red green blues or other colors you see  or to get the crackles.       

No comments:

Post a Comment