Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Josh Eubanks
My friends and I always go to the new movies that come that we think we would like but it’s not really main reason we go its fro the trailers before the movie we mostly talk about after the movie and everyone does the after one trailer you will look to your friends and go oh my god yes I can’t wait or you will say that might be good or you will have a straight up no never see that movie then the main movie starts then after that movie you talk on the way home one of your friends instantly become a movie critic that knows all about the movie and why everything was done that way so you try and talk about the upcoming movies so he can shut up because he can’t say much because he only saw about two minutes of the movie or you talk about I like that actor in the role so I have to see it or he is my favorite actor so I have to go and see it no matter what

When the trailers before the movie you will look to your friends and go oh my god yes I can’t wait or you will say that might be good or you will have a straight up no never see that
Movie i'm blanking out right now so I don’t know what  to write  so i'm just typing and hopefully something will come to mind but maybe not because I feel like I chose the hardest subject ever I still cant think of anything I mean the last movie I saw was American sniper and that was good we didn't really talk about it after because it was to sad to talk about so we still haven’t talked about it because we have one friend that’s at basic and i'm tying to go to the army and they already tell me not to go or you should move in with us so there trying to change my mind and all that but it wont happen I have my heart set out for it because I want to do it  


Fear
What is fear? Fear can be anything around you anything that you are scared of some people could have the same fear or people can have a fear of stuff the people don’t even look twice at like scared of heights and some people are scared of spiders and snakes or other animals or people even could be scared of being left alone for too long they don’t like that kind of emptiness around them were no one could help you out when they are needed or fear is all in your mind honestly it how you were maybe grown up like one of your parents were scared of insets so you grew being scared of just because you were taught to be scared but the good thing on fear is that you can beat it you can concur you  fear by making your self do the thing you would never normally do by jumping off a cliff or sky diving or even bungee jumping because that what I would have to do.      

people even could be scared of being left alone for too long they don’t like that kind of emptiness around them were no one could help you out when they are needed or fear is all in your mind honestly about this I think why people are scared to be left alone is that they could go insane because they always had people around to talk about anything they needed but now if everyone a banded them or moved on from what they had and one person could then they would freak out because its change and they could stop it kind of like a control freak they would absolutely lose it. Just like people fear death because there scared of the unknown after death because you don’t know where your loved ones go after that and you can never talk to them again you just assume there in a better place and live on with your life like when I had a wreck once the song that was playing was knocking on heavens doors by guns and roses and I really didn't listen to the song much after that but It came on when I was driving and I let play out and nothing happened so I rock out to the song now every time it comes on.


Just like people fear death because it’s much unknown of what happens like if there really is a heaven or hell or you get reincarnated as a different person like when people say when you die you see the light what if the light is you coming out of the womb again but you forget all of what you remember and you start all over again just keep living as another person and you don’t know what happened or anything but there has been stories of kids solving there murder from there past life because they remember or feel a connection from a place they have never seen or been before. But they know it like they have been just like dayjavo what if that is just something you done before in a life and you were with the same people but there different in the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment