Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stress is a two Way Street a little could be good but too much could have a negative impact to your body and your hormones and emotion. She said help other people is a better way to deal with they said they lived better and longer by helping other people and releasing those hormones

I have a one that is me leaving for the army but both of my older siblings have wedding and I really don’t want to miss the weddings at all because I feel like it would hurt them so that’s the biggest one
I feel like if I were them id show that I wasn’t sad about but they would be inside because  I am there brother and I’m the best man in my brother’s wedding so I’m very stuck between ugh.
I think my mom wants me to stay but leave at the same time and my dad I don’t know about my dad he wants me to go but I cant trust him there with my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment